Position is for Nutritionist / Marketing / Admin Assistant - Full-time
College Degree, Nutrition and Fitness background, Medical background and interest. Punctual. Responsible. Ambitious. Honest. People person. Positive Optimistic Attitude!
Executive Assistant / Office Manager
1. Patient Care / Nutrition
provide monitoring and direction for patients on wellness / nutrition / specific health & diet programs
2. Office AID / Management Aid other employee's in their tasks (we work as a team)
3. Communication Liaison
screen phone calls, open and sort mail, and summarize reports and memos, liaison between patients and staff. Also between Rx reps, suppliers, vendors, etc.
4. Information & Marketing Preparation
Include writing letters and memos, compiling data for reports, creating computerized presentations, writing reports, transcribing dictation, editing, proofreading and other information preparation duties.
6. Data Analysis - for online and print advertising
between employee's, patients, staff.
- Fun is a huge part of our culture. We enjoy the camaraderie of others; we laugh and savor the journey. Our community takes advantage of some of the most current internet tools, including personal web pages, instant messaging and Google + to share their excitement about fitness and wellness. We make a difference in people's lives. If you are one of the best, we want you to help us do it. Join us!
Qualified candidates must possess all of the following:
- Candidates will possess a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Able to solve problems with minimal to no direction.
- Prior customer service experience desired; experience in a fitness / clinic / spa setting a plus.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS Office products desired (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, internet)
- Fast learner
- Passionate about HEALTH / FITNESS / MEDICINE
- Dependable & punctual
- Good english speaking and grammer (Tone/Voice/Polite)
- Experience dealing with patients and friendly customer service is required,
- Live within 10-20miles
- Dependable Transportation
- Computer literate -- email / computer savvy.
We want to add your spirit and distinctiveness to our own. Together we will innovate and create new and special ways to achieve meaningful and lasting behavior change for our patients. We want passionate people for our team! You will grow as we do!
(need to be here 10min prior to opening to setup / sometimes stay 10-20mins after to make sure last pt. has checked out.)
Mon-Thurs: 8:45am-4pm (till work is done)
Fri: 8:45am-5pm (till work is done)
Sat: 8:45am-1pm (till work is done)
BlueCross BlueShield Ins. after 6 months.
Product Sales Commission 10-30%
Start @ 1099, transition into W2 if requested