IN OFFICE VISIT GUIDELINES
- All our staff are vaccinated against COVID.
- Patients are not required to be vaccinated, but we do encourage it.
- Patients who have fever, chills, shortness of breath, recent loss of smell or taste, active coughing and sneezing should not come to the office. Please make a tele-medicine appointment instead
- Patients are encouraged to wear MASKS, but they are NOT required.
- Patients are encouraged to fill out and provide all medical paperwork, past medical history and health questionnaires prior to their arrivals to the office.
Please keep in mind sterilizing rooms between patients, spacing out appointments, and all the precautions we are taking, are for your safety; and may cause some delays.