IN OFFICE VISIT GUIDELINES
- Patients who have fever, chills, shortness of breath, recent loss of smell or taste, active coughing and sneezing should not come to the office. Please make a telemedicine appointment instead.
- Patients should arrange to come to their appointments
- A strict NO VISITOR policy is in effect. Patients’ companions are not allowed in the waiting room. They should stay in the car. If you need an interpreter or simply a second ear to listen to the medical care provided please call in advance for arrangement to be made.
- Patients must NOT USE CELL PHONE in office, they must have them put away.
- Patients must wear MASKS at all times while in the office. Patients without masks will be politely asked to leave and make another appointment.
- Patients will be ESCORTED into office and private patient rooms. Please call the front desk 713-781-1905 when you are in our parking lot prior to approaching the office entrance.
- Patients must SANITIZE hands and will be given wipes or sanitizer at the main entrance.
- Patients are encouraged to fill out and provide all medical paperwork, past medical history and health questionnaires prior to their arrivals to the office.
- Patients SHOULD NOT wear gloves inside the office.
- Strict social distancing and hand hygiene should be followed at all times.
Please keep in mind sterilizing rooms between patients, spacing out appointments, and all the precautions we are taking, are for your safety; and may cause delays, extended waiting times.